Contact Our Experienced Property Managers
We know that every property is unique, so we custom tailor our services to meet the individual needs of your property.
We Can Manage Your Property
It is vital to market your buildings and property at the right time and price. Knowing how to attract the right lessee can be cumbersome, expensive, and at times, overwhelming, to a busy property owner and developer. That’s where we come in. Our Marketing and Leasing Package is a sure fire way to ensure your property gets leased quickly and easily!
What We Do As Your Property Manager
- Extensive marketing of vacant units
- Coordinating work to prepare unit for new tenants
- Screening and selection of qualified tenants
- Preparing and executing up-to-date Lease Agreements
- Collecting rents
- Monthly reports of all financial activity at your property
- Coordinate all necessary maintenance through our carefully trained maintenance staff
- End of Year reporting that makes tax filing easy
Property Management Resources
Our Property Management Package is for property owners who want comprehensive management services. Our network of trained professionals and industry resources are at your service. This includes Rent Manager, the leading property management software solution. With a virtual maintenance center to streamline dispatches, maintain invoices and tenant communication, this sophisticated system allows us to focus on people, not paperwork.
- St George Utah Chamber of Commerce
- St George Utah Calendar of Events
- City of St George Website
Washington County boasts the most aggressive growth in the State and has been among the top three fastest growth areas in the nation for many years due to its temperate climate, wonderful people and beautiful location. The largest city in the County, St. George, is snow-free and typically sees over sunny 300 days each year.
St. George visitors can take a short drive from St. George to several of the most visited national parks including Bryce Canyon, Zion Canyon and the north rim of the Grand Canyon. In addition St. George offers great golfing, grand dining, and theater entertainment. Other activities include water recreation, biking, rock climbing or just walking along one of the many paved trails in the area.